Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Self Assessment/Video

1) Describe your film
My film is about a girl who doesn't know what to write, and only in the end inspiration strikes.
2) What was the mood you were going for?

I was going for frustration and writer's block.
3) Do you think you were effective in representing the mood? Why/How?

I think so. Melissa was a great actress and very believable. I think the black and white with the quick color change and the music really added to the frustrated feeling.
4) How did the use of sound or music influence the film?

I tried to match up the clips with the downbeats so that there was a more dramatic feel. Plus I thought the song fit the overall mood.
5) Would you do anything different?

I think if I had more time I would get shots in different settings.
6) What are you most proud of?

I'm really proud of the trash can shot I think it turned out cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment